Zumbs’ Equipable Pip Boy
Posted by Zumbs on September 27, 2009
- Installation and uninstallation
- Version history
- Terms of Usage
This mod allows you to unequip the Pip Boy 3000 and the Pip Boy glove. Pressing ‘Tab’ will equip and open the pip boy. Pressing F1-F3 will equip the pip boy if it is not equipped, and open it if it is equipped.
Fallout 3 version 184.108.40.206 (not tested with other versions)
Fallout Script Extender v1.1 beta 9 or later (can be found at fose.silverlock.org)
1) Extract Zumbs’ Equipable Pipboy.esp to your Fallout 3/Data folder
2) Open your favorite mod manager, and check Zumbs’ Equipable Pip Boy.esp
Open your favorite mod manager and uncheck Zumbs’ Equipable Pip Boy.esp
This mod will conflict with mods that edit the pip boy or pip boy glove, such as “Pipboy Be Gone”, “Pipboy Be gone Mark II”, and should not be used with “Remove That Glove”. It will not conflict with mods that change the textures or meshes of the pip boy, provided that is all that they do.
Version 1.0: Initial release (September 27th 2009)
Version 1.1: Released on December 14th 2009
* Usability: No more in-game installation steps
* Usability: No more in-game uninstallation steps
* Niceness: Prettier equip-unequip looks
You are free to use, distribute and edit this mod. If you do either of these things, I ask that you kindly notify me.